Aquamarine Dream

Majeed Badizadegan

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love when it's a good physical challenge to get a photo, and this is one of those places. I took my class down here to Spirit Falls this past weekend.

I didn't really look at other photos of those who had shot this fall until I returned from the trip. I realized I actually never made it to the point everyone shoots this fall from. But I'm glad I didn't do my research, because I try to avoid making the exact same picture as everyone else, if possible.

So this is more of a unique comp than you'll find searching the net. I think going to a location without a comp in mind gives you fresh eyes.

Thanks for looking!

Aquamarine Dream by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr

Thanks. Forgot to mention this is Spirit Falls in Southern Washington.

of course, like every other of your landscapes , this one is beautiful but... but... isn't the waterfall a bit greener then it should (I'm looking at the upper part)?

This could be easily my monitor's fault... so don't take me seriously
Edit to add-yes it was my monitor. Not seeing that now,on another monitor

Last edited:
I can't see any green only an awesome aqua colour that makes my heart stop. ****ing brilliant shot!

Outstanding as usual. I am glad you don't go to the normal spots either.

Do your students have to be 20 yrs old and sign a Release for your class ;)
always great to see one of your posts!
Nancy

of course, like every other of your landscapes , this one is beautiful but... but... isn't the waterfall a bit greener then it should (I'm looking at the upper part)?

This could be easily my monitor's fault... so don't take me seriously

Hmmm :confused: not that I can see. Anyone else seeing this?

Do your students have to be 20 yrs old and sign a Release for your class ;)
always great to see one of your posts!
Nancy

Haha! Actually, no. I brought a 63 year old gentleman down most of the way. It was a big accomplishment for him.

Outstanding as usual. I am glad you don't go to the normal spots either.

Thanks EOV

I can't see any green only an awesome aqua colour that makes my heart stop. ****ing brilliant shot!

Appreciate that!

Love that aquamarine colored water...it looks so "different" from most of the other streams around here. The water color is part and parcel of the Little White Salmon.A Google search on the string Little White Salmon river color Little WHite Salmon river color - Google Search

Most reactions

Back