Arabian Knight

Hi, nice crop - but skin is to blured for me. You should use some half transparent layer and get some her real skin texture.

But it's still nice :)

Picture, color, idea nice. Skin looks plastic.
(Consider posting larger images here so we can see more of the picture)
crop is bad, way too much negative space for no reason and it pulls viewer away from the subject's eye.

crop is bad, way too much negative space for no reason and it pulls viewer away from the subject's eye.
While neither of us are "right", I prefer the way the photo weighs down the right side because of where her eyes are pointing. I usually prefer the subject to be looking "into" the shot such as in this one.

I am sure you meant to title your thread "Arabian Nights"?
For I was expecting to see a strong male face, a KNIGHT, when this looks like out of "Arabian Nights", the 1000 stories of Sheherazade.

I like the composition and light technique.
But I can't help but agree on saying the skin looks overprocessed and too soft and doll-like.

IMO, either of these carries the same impact as the original and has the benefit of easier, cheaper printing, framing.

doubleyg3.jpg

I'm going to sign up to flicka soon. What is the deviant website about. I've never came across that before.

Beno dovrazi miami fashion photographer
www.benodovrazi.com

IMO, either of these carries the same impact as the original and has the benefit of easier, cheaper printing, framing.

doubleyg3.jpg

I like what you did . . . about her skin you said " plastic " actually when i took this shot the cover was only in focus and the rest were out of focus so i guess thatz why it looks like plastic !!! anyway you notes are keeping in my mind and thnx for ur time

deviantart.com like flickr is a site for sharing you photos

I am sure you meant to title your thread "Arabian Nights"?
For I was expecting to see a strong male face, a KNIGHT, when this looks like out of "Arabian Nights", the 1000 stories of Sheherazade.

I like the composition and light technique.
But I can't help but agree on saying the skin looks overprocessed and too soft and doll-like.

oh you are right !!! and sorry for my mistake and i'll take a shot for male and i hope you will like it ;)

Most reactions

Back