Architecture in Berlin (3)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let's leave the SONY-Centre and go for a walk around the new buildings at and around Potsdamer Platz now:

178966877.jpg

178966873.jpg

178966868.jpg

178966869.jpg

178966867.jpg

#13 and 15 for me!
love the flow and perspective in #13 and beautiful color and comp in #15...
cool series..
thanks for sharing these :)

Ooh these are all great shots. Love all the colours and textures in them.

Thank you, the two of you.
I must admit I was quite happy about how 13 came out, too. No cropping, no nothing. I think I can occasionally do well on still objects ;).

I really like all of your Berlin shots Lafoto. I was there a few months ago, looking at your photos from your perspective helps me learn more about photography. I remember walking past the building in shot 15, I couldn't for the life of me get a shot I liked but you did it. :)

Great shots all around, I can't pick a favorite as they all are memorable to me.

Great work Corina. 13 rocks and 15 is a close second. I would just crop a little tighter on the bottom to loose the white roof. Well done!

Eric

Oh, thanks for the critique, Eric.
It is quite possible even to crop off that white roof, the bottom platform will still be there. OK, I shall give it a try. (None of these have been cropped in any way, all I did in some is push the levels here and there just so they become a tad more contrasty and maybe add a bit of USM, no more).

Thanks again to all for looking at the series.

They are all pretty cool, very punchy...

the first is a good contrast in shapes, but the last is my fav...

very nice on the composition..!!

Most reactions

Back