Architecture in Berlin (5)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
And a two different railway stations, one is the S-Bahn station at Hackescher Markt:

178967711.jpg

And the other is the new Berlin Main Railway Station, which was only first opened in June or so, and when I saw pics of this one in the news on TV I immediately said: "I must go see this and take photos, this is a treasure for modern architecture shots".

178967710.jpg

178967723.jpg

178967724.jpg

178967719.jpg

This is just a very quick choice I made of the many more pics I took in Berlin, maybe tomorrow I'll think, "Boy, why did I post this one and not the other", but this is what I chose to post now.

On to getting my collection of "Summer in the City" together, for I - lo and behold - also did some candid people photography there ;).

What a great series. I am travelling to Europe in 2 weeks and can't wait to go even more now.

very well done!

number 23 is my fav from all you posted :D it is cool :D

I also like #23 very much.

Thank you so to all of you :goodvibe:
And yes, I think 23 was a good catch ;).

Well what can I say, I just spent about 15 minutes looking at the whole of the series and there is not a bad shot in there anywhere!
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Ja, hab' endlich auch Gelegenheit gefunden Alle zu sehen. #23 gefaellt mir auch besonders gut.

Well done!

#23 and #25 - absolutely great shots, LaFoto!
I havent been here for a while, and its amazing to see how your photography has changed and improved by the time!
Great work, LaFoto!

anj

Gorgeous buildings!! Love the photos!

Most reactions

Back