Archives again

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had some time this afternoon.. been out shooting so much lately, I needed a break. Here are a few oldies I have been re-editing for the website. This is kind of a mixed bag, but if a Mod wishes to move this to the nature gallery, fine by me.

websz0227.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y281/rammy111111/websz0229.jpg

websz0230.jpg

websz0232.jpg

websz0233.jpg

websz0234.jpg

websz0236.jpg

websz0240.jpg

Thanks for looking.

great series raymond, my favs are 4 and 7. How did you get the effect in 4? Slow shutter speed to get the clouds moving? It looks pretty f-in sweet.

omeletteman said:
great series raymond, my favs are 4 and 7. How did you get the effect in 4? Slow shutter speed to get the clouds moving? It looks pretty f-in sweet.

Thanks man, here is the exif from this shot.. no effect was used, I just captured what I saw as best I could.. Summer storms are as much fun as bird photography.. I can't wait for more!

i swear i feel like i could reach out and touch that womans face in the first. wonderful work my friend!

Excellent series! #5 looks absolutely delicious, I need to go get me a snack now! :er: :lol:

Wonderful shots! That was fun to scroll down and not know what was coming next: a great portrait, landscape or nature shot. Keep combing those archives.

ohh... cute photos... I think I remember a couple of these from ages ago actually... or maybe I saw them on your website. Hmm... I can't remember. Very nice though!

nice work Raymond!
beautiful face there in #1.... wonderful capture :D
very cool scape in #6... nice colors:)
thanks for sharing these :)

very cool shots ray... i like these 'mixed bag' threads, they all look fantastic :thumbup:

Excellent as always Sir Raymond. 1 and 7 are my faves.

Most reactions

Back