Archives: September POTM Nomination thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Post your nominations for september photo of the month here! ;)

RULES:

1) You may nominate up to THREE photos, no more.

2) Please include the name of the photo and the name of the photographer.... you can't nominate yourself.

3) You may nominate any photo posted during the month of SEPTEMBER in the galleries. Photo must have been taken by the poster.

4) If someone else has already nominated a photo, please do not nominate it again. It makes it very confusing when it's time to make the voting thread. If a photo is nominated twice, your post may be edited or deleted.

How to nominate: Just right click the picture you'd like to nominate..... go to 'properties' and paste the location into the image icon on this thread..... its easy!

Have fun...... and get nominating! :mrgreen:

from tonights sunset by Digital matt

hells_horizon.jpg

A Stroll in Florence by Luminosity :)

1526-ManInStreet.jpg

MommyOf4Boys said:
Terrigal Sunrise by Alex1030

I enjoyed all three of the photos in that series, Sara nominated #3 in the thread, but I had picked one to nominate before i saw mommy's nomination so I'm going to include this one too...

Terrigal Sunrise (sydney) #1 by Alex1030

original.jpg

Red-tailed Hawk, by d30John

_MG_7227_800.jpg

I don't want to nominate anything at the moment, I just wanted to say how wonderful this thread is. There are some really wonderful shots here. I pity the poor old judges.

To the other photographers, I have to say, "Your shots are first rate. Like... absolutely and positively wonderful work." It says something about the standard of work being produced when I can say... don't care if I lose. It was just a pleasure to have these shots pointed out to me.

Congrats to TPF on a stunning thread.

Another whole series that I really enjoyed, hard to pick just one, but this was the 3rd shot in the Slot Canyon series by nomore.

Slot Canyon #3 by nomore

antelope_canyon_04.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back