weepete

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.petecrawford.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for two panels suitable to light makeup photography ideally to sit on a desk. Normally I use speedlights but has anyone tried the LED panels?

Looking for two panels suitable to light makeup photography ideally to sit on a desk. Normally I use speedlights but has anyone tried the LED panels?

I recently bought a RALENO LED Video Light, Built-in Rechargeable Battery 3200K-5600K Dimmable Bi-Co off eBay for 40 notes (7'' version).

It has a hot shoe mount and it was my intention to use it for lighting Macro subjects so I could focus on them (I'd still most likely be using a flash too, won't know til I try). Not used it in earnest yet but gave has a wee mess about with it and I think it's ok for general close up stuff. Certainly worth a look. There's loads of videos on YouTube on this one and the next size up which I think is about 10''.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rechargeab...ocphy=9046841&hvtargid=pla-917567547100&psc=1

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

I recently bought a RALENO LED Video Light, Built-in Rechargeable Battery 3200K-5600K Dimmable Bi-Co off eBay for 40 notes (7'' version).

It has a hot shoe mount and it was my intention to use it for lighting Macro subjects so I could focus on them (I'd still most likely be using a flash too, won't know til I try). Not used it in earnest yet but gave has a wee mess about with it and I think it's ok for general close up stuff. Certainly worth a look. There's loads of videos on YouTube on this one and the next size up which I think is about 10''.

Thanks mate, that looks pretty spot on what I'm after!

Thanks mate, that looks pretty spot on what I'm after!

Yeah, I think for what you describe one or two of these will do you. It's a nice feature being able to adjust the colour temperature too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back