Are most photographers snobs?

I did actually see a survey a few years ago in which photographers were shown, on average, to have the smallest penises compared to other professions. So maybe that explains it...

:addpics:

Alright........ not really.... :blushing: Pitiful use of a macro lens.....

r

I play blues guitar ... there are guitar snobs that believe unless you studied music at julliard, you have no right to provide input ..
I'll admit, I'm addicted to forums. RC forums, guitar forums, racing forums, motorcycle forums, car forums, photography forums, sim racing forums, flight simming forums, all kinds of forums. I don't really know too many people out in the real world who are into stuff like these. My judgement is based on forums. I guess I found the perfect guitar forum because in the 4 years I've been reading it, not once have I seen anyone new or old be put down, flamed, not helped, or ignored whether the topic brought up is very deep or the simplest of "how do I change my strings?"

Guitarnoise.com just incase anyone would like to know a good one to visit.

I also have a Corvette - I have 'acquantinces' who are Corvette snobs - a real corvette is one that's at least 30 years old with original paint, upholstry, and only 5,000 miles on it, etc.. anything else is just a guy with a car..
Not a corvette snob, or even a corvette owner here. You don't state your location in the avatar, but if you are in the US, I'd give it at least a 75% chance that your Vette is an automatic. If true, then I will tell you that indeed, it would just be a guy with a car. Can't drive an automatic. All you can do is guide it along, and that's not called "driving" in my book :D

I did actually see a survey a few years ago in which photographers were shown, on average, to have the smallest penises compared to other professions. So maybe that explains it...
Whew, thank goodness you specified professions. I guess I have no hope of making my hobby of photography a profession :D

Adding one more post to the thread doesn't make one less or more snob. It makes one more snobbish post. Includes this one, of course.

:biglaugh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back