Are the men in white coats coming today?

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Strange dream last night. Something was going on before this part but I can't remember it.

The man from Scream appears and he's holding a large weapon. One of those computer game ones which has a stick about six feet long and at the top a large curved blade. Sort of like an axe. He starts spinning around and slices up everyone in the room, except me. Then he comes after me and a fight starts. Out of nowhere I find some type of acid bomb. It's a dark greeny brown and is in blocks of five with a little red light on the top of each section which flashes. You activate it, it flashes for a few seconds and then it sprays acid over everything which then begins to melt. So I'm fighting him and he very kindly allows me to hold him up against a door (which looks like my sisters bedroom door). I place a bomb above his head and it explodes and showers him. His face begins to melt and his skins goes all droopy and manky. It was very graphic. The fight moves into what looks like our bathroom and we end up on the floor. I'm underneath him and I've got my arms around his chest. I decide to squeeze him until his chest collapses (this part seemed familiar so perhaps I've dreamt it before). It goes on and on and at one point he puts his hands on my face, I bite his soft squidgy finger and the tip comes off (I said it was graphic). I see all of it in the bathroom mirror. I give up and decide to jump up and down on his chest. It's extremely bouncy and it does nothing to him. At which point he turns into a young Sylvester Stallone and I hear a voice which says something along the lines of, "he isn't dead now, you didn't kill him quick enough". And then... I wake up.

:crazy:

Ha ha ah ha ha ha! :lmao: Ok I would've freaked out if that were my dream but reading it is just so funny!

Was ferny eating those 'special' cookies last night???

Most reactions

New Topics

Back