Are they for real ?

JamesMason

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just saw this on a freelancing webiste

Right now, the site is in the beginning stages. I am about ready to start marketing it. I am a photographer, so I have uploaded some of my photos to the site. I need more photographers to sign up and upload images to draw in buyers.

I will pay $10 for every 200 accepted images you upload.

Please note, I will be reviewing the images, so if you upload 200 bad images, you will not get paid for them, they must be accepted images. You must own the photos, and have the right to sell them.

$10 for 200 images !!! I might give them one for that. The biggest worry was the amount of responses they had.

Sounds interesting, just wondering though how and WHO decides what is accepted? So you go out and shoot for few hrs and upload 200images. They accept 195 and you don't get a penny for it.

$10....
.......200 images.....err...:er:

WOW......
$0.05 for each accepted image.

We'll all be rich beyond our wildest dreams. :er:

Heh for me as soon as I start reading slightly broken english in a website I simply walk away from anything remotly connected to paying cash over unless I have some validation of the website and its services - like e-bay comments and votes or word of mouth/type recomending the company.

As for this case in specific - well I know a lot of people get drawn in to the cheaper microstock websites with the offer of easy sale images for cheap cash - but even on their scalings this is very very cheap. $10 for 200 "quality" images sounds tiny - however one thing that I am drawn to is the fact that this ad reads like this is membership to a microstock site (or similar) so is this not infact an advance of $10 to every member uploading 200 images with a view that these images will then be sold on (with I hope royalties to hte photographer of course) after that? Or am I getting the wrong end of the stick here

i might send em 210 images of naked fate people, but with great dof, amazing composition, and even some editing, haha

Lessee... 200 / 8 fps = 25 seconds. Not bad for 10 bucks, give or take. What's that link? :lmao:

I'd make more money selling lemonade. ;)

Link to the site please! Im curious to see what has been posted.

Most reactions

Back