BlackSheep

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not my best job on the focus for this, but still thought this shot was cute:

Thanks for the likes guys!

Here's a few more shots from that same day:

I shot them with my new-to-me tamron 200-500 lens, still getting used to it but really like it so far!

You have some great shots from that set. I actually really like the last one the best. it works for me. ... other than that one super-bright spot on the younger one's side.

Kevin

LOL! I love the one where papa is sternly telling the young ones: "If I hear JUST ONE MORE PEEP outa you, you're all going to bed early!"

Very cute critters.. You had plenty of light, stop it down to F8 next time, it sharpens up nice.. I know a few things about that lens :)

You have some great shots from that set. I actually really like the last one the best. it works for me. ... other than that one super-bright spot on the younger one's side.

Kevin

Ah, thanks for pointing that out, I missed it! Much appreciated.

LOL! I love the one where papa is sternly telling the young ones: "If I hear JUST ONE MORE PEEP outa you, you're all going to bed early!"

Haha yep that's exactly how it looked!

those are pretty cool!

Thanks!

Very cute critters.. You had plenty of light, stop it down to F8 next time, it sharpens up nice.. I know a few things about that lens :)

Yep, I was worried about the shutter speed getting too low because I'm pretty shaky when hand-holding, but in hindsight I definitely could have brought it down to F8. I also just read that F8 is the sweet spot on that lens, too. Ha, maybe I do need to start using a monopod after all, eh?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back