Are You a Chronically Ill/Handicapped Artist?

myaggie2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
[FONT=&quot]My name is Aggie Villanueva and I have severe Fibro, among other life altering diseases. Because of the amazing artists I know who overcome the pain, handicap(s), etc. and succeed anyway, I’m doing a series of interviews to research for a book about chronically ill/handicapped[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
artists.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm interviewing others who have chronic illnesses/handicaps and still work hard at attaining your artistic goal such as writing, photography, painting, etc. I think it's time we share our secrets and our hard times to the inspiration of the millions of other artists[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
who suffer similarly.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you would like to volunteer for the interviews, please email me at [email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I’ll send you the first round of a list of questions. And then we'll go from those answers. A form with questions will just scratch the surface, so we'll occasionally chat back and forth via email at your convenience (email so I can have it in written form).[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
That way I can delve into the differences we each suffer and face and overcome
in our lives in general and our artistic lives.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Even if you aren't interested in being an interviewee, if you know an artist you admire for their courageous overcoming of illness(es), to go on to succeed in their chosen artistic fields, please give them my email address, [email protected], and ask them to contact me. We don’t measure[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
success monetarily, but by perseverance.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you email me, please write in the subject line: "Chronically Ill Artists" so I won't lose your email. Thank you so much. And keep on keeping on! Have the best day ever. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You can check me out at:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://www.visualartsjunction.com (for photographers & writers)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://www.aggiev.org (my photographic art)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rightfully Mine: God's Equal Rights Amendment (my fiction)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Facebook Aggie Villanueva | Facebook[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]twitter Aggie Villanueva (myaggie2) on Twitter[/FONT]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back