Are you a music nerd just like me?

33.57488% - Total Music Nerd :)

manda said:
See Im in the flying to other countries to see bands category
Flying? Wow.

I did drive 3 1/2 hours to Toronto to see Moxy Früvous (twice), but they are a special case, and that really isn't all that far considering I could make it a fun long weekend. I've seen them six(?) times (I might be forgetting one), and then once each for Deep Purple ('86, first concert), Ozzy (when Metallica opened for him), Iron Maiden, California Guitar Trio, and Mike Doughty.

Well, I've seen f'loom a bunch of times, but I'm not sure if they count. :p

I flew to Dublin and London to see U2 on the last tour because they didnt come to Australia. Plus when Id been to Ireland a few yrs earlier, I decided the next time I came I would coincide it with a U2 tour.

So I did actually have a holiday as well. It wasnt a fly 24 hours to Dublin, go to the gig then hop on a plane home again type deal lol

47.10145% - Super Music Nerd

Ha!! Didn't know it...

Not a music nerd! (13%)
What a surprise....no questions on 1930's big bands or obscure 50's & 60's pop...definitely rigged!

I was only in the 29% range despite the fact that I'm going to 4 concerts in may, and have flown out of state (for less than 24 hrs) to go to a concert.

28.98551% - Total Music Nerd

I'm in the "Flying to other countries to play in a band" category :p This test seemed to have a lot to do wtih pop music, and I listen to and play jazz, which I think puts me in a minority, and is the reason I scored lower than I though I would.

56.52174% - Mega Music Nerd

*gets up from computer, grabs Bass, and starts playing some Sly and the Family Stone* :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back