Are you a wedding photographer...

srinaldo86

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
near Little Falls, NY?
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this however my wife and I are looking for a photographer for our wedding on Sept. 5th 2010.
(We are secretly married right now but that is our official formal wedding day.)
Our wedding will be at Beardslee Castle for about 6 hours.
We're looking for a more modern photographer, we don't care much for traditional but need some of those as well for the ceremony.

Reason I'm posting here is because I've exhausted all the other resources I know of for modern photogs in that very rural area.

Thank you for reading!

That sounds like a fun location. I would think there would definitely be photographers in that area. If you can't find one and have the budget, you'll probably find quite that most good photographers are willing to travel.

near Little Falls, NY?
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this however my wife and I are looking for a photographer for our wedding on Sept. 5th 2010.
(We are secretly married right now but that is our official formal wedding day.)
We're looking for a more modern photographer, we don't care much for traditional but need some of those as well for the ceremony.

Reason I'm posting here is because I've exhausted all the other resources I know of for modern photogs in that very rural area.

Thank you for reading!
My name is August Michel and I would be open to discussing your wedding photography needs. You will want to visit my site and make sure my style fits what you are looking for. At that point, all of my contact information is on my site. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
August

August T. Michel Photography
"We specialize in the Extraordinary!"
August T. Michel Photography

Hi,
I live about 1 and a half hour north of Little Falls! Send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I will give you more information, and we can get any questions answered for each other! Have a great day!
Jessica

near Little Falls, NY?

Thank you for reading!

Most reactions

Back