Are you born with it?

You can build on what you are born with, but some have more to build on, than others.

skieur

"Speak to me again when you're an artist. "

How to Win Friends and Influence People, by Spacefuzz. Put in your advance orders now, $49.95 per copy.

Last edited:
well since having an opinion that differs from others and trying to give people confidence to get better at photography gets me kicked repeatedly, I'm done here.
I accept your differing opinion. Frankly, I believe it is nature AND nurture, rather than solely one or the other. You can still try to help people to get better.

But really, the onus is on them to learn.

You can only spoon feed so much though.

Should we start talking about intelligence, and problem solving abilities?

Should we start by teaching logic and problem solving before we jump into something as abstract as composition and elements of design?

well since having an opinion that differs from others and trying to give people confidence to get better at photography gets me kicked repeatedly, I'm done here.
I accept your differing opinion. Frankly, I believe it is nature AND nurture, rather than solely one or the other. You can still try to help people to get better.

But really, the onus is on them to learn.

You can only spoon feed so much though.

Should we start talking about intelligence, and problem solving abilities?

Should we start by teaching logic and problem solving before we jump into something as abstract as composition and elements of design?

I respectfully respect your disagreeing with me ;)

I dont know if we should talk about those things Bitter, but I think it would certainly be an interesting conversation. I love looking at photography with my wife because she looks at things very differently than me. She just approaches problems differently, and consequently approaches composition differently. Its always fun to compare.

Most reactions

Back