Are you fond of any particular magazine?

DRC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everybody,
A week or so back I was going through a photography magazine, the feeling I had at the end was that it was meant for those who already has years of experience and for those who were searching for any camera equipment.
It is one particular reason why I do not like to go through such magazines aside from being heavily priced for no reason whatsoever.
I have to say that if I am looking for any solution to a specific issue being faced by me, I would definitely look it up in the internet as it is the fastest and cheapest way to surf through excellent quality of reviews and critiques, while not forgetting the great photographs one can easily see and learn for themselves.
I particularly miss a truly online professional photography magazine not one of those sites of a photography magazine which are often worse than the magazine itself.

What do you feel? I do think you have a favourite of your own; would like to share your thoughts on the matter?

I like Photoshop Creative, it is really good for tutorials and other tips on Photography.

I like Aperture magazine.

Most reactions

Back