Are YOU one of the cool kids on the block???

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Since we are all spouting off about what a wonderful forum this is and all, I thought it would be a good time to help Chase out a bit. Chase and the others have put a LOT of time and effort into keeping this place what it is, and making it better and better as time goes on. But Chase also has to put MONEY into it...with upgrading to V-Bulletin it's even more money. So, if you haven't noticed the announcement at the top of every index page, he has implemented a subscription plan...you pay a small fee for a yearly subscription, and in turn, you get rewards, such as the ability to set your own title, access to a special 'subscribers only' forum (ya never know, we might be talking about you in there...you'd better get in there and see! :twisted: and the ability to upload photos directly, without having to use Photobucket or smugmug or whatever. Now, I think those are some pretty darn good rewards for such a small fee...in fact, the quality of this forum is worth the small fee, even without the rewards!!!

All you have to do is go to your User CP, and along the side you will see something that says "paid subscriptions"..click on that, and go from there.

We all love this place, and maybe sometimes feel like we wish we could help out or contribute more in some way..well..here's your chance!!!!

Oh, and don't forget...maybe if Chase can get enough money earned from the forum...just maybe...we can convince him to migrate to a FASTER SERVER!!!!!!

Just don't get one with a positronic brain. It would take over the forum and boot us all off then until MD injected it with nanites.

I think I may be watching too much I-ROBOT lately ;)

Hey Corry, thanks for posting this. I don't go into individual forums, I usually just hit the New Posts button so I hadn't seen it. $25 is a small price to pay for this wonderful place.

i'll probably subscribe, but i'm about to pay my uncle for the body work/paint on my car, and i just bought a new hood, i need new tires soon.... soooooo it'll have to wait :(

Aoide said:
Hey Corry, thanks for posting this. I don't go into individual forums, I usually just hit the New Posts button so I hadn't seen it. $25 is a small price to pay for this wonderful place.

No problem!!! :) I never thought I could make so many wonderful friends, and meet so many interesting and talented people on the internet, but I sure did here. I love it. :)

Nytmair said:
i'll probably subscribe, but i'm about to pay my uncle for the body work/paint on my car, and i just bought a new hood, i need new tires soon.... soooooo it'll have to wait :(

:( Awww...understandable...we promise we won't talk about you TOO much in the subscribers forum! :twisted:

I have been known to pinch a penny, and hey, I like to get the biggest bang for my buck. Nothing wrong with that.

My view is that for $25.00 , that is what...two movies/ 3hrs viewing pleasure. The knowledge and viewing pleasure I have recieved here...I wouldn't even venture a guess at that.

$25.00 .....A bargin in my books.

Unfortunately I am dead broke at the moment... I have to go for my driving test next week. If I get my licence - I have to pay for it.. Then I have to pay my car payment for this month. Then I have to save up for my camera that doesn't seem to be getting any closer at all... then I have to save for a photography course...

Unfortunately - $25US turns into $50AU - and I just haven't got any money at all...

THEN... theres the fact that paypal won't let me put money in it anyway.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back