Are you trying to tell me something..

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Up before sunrise and way in the back of my yard i saw this baby fox playing with one of my turkeys feathers.. it would have been cute if it wasn't so scary...
DSC_8813 (5).JPG

A bit high on the noise but otherwise a cute pic.
Where you been? Haven't heard from you in awhile.

A bit high on the noise but otherwise a cute pic.
Where you been? Haven't heard from you in awhile.
i have been scraping deck so we can paint... trimming bushes because it is getting to be a jungle.. i know about the noise.. i was so frustrated because it was quite a distance and the lighting was really bad.. so although now great i was happy to get this cute one.. thanks for missing me..

Very cute.

i know about the noise.. i was so frustrated because it was quite a distance and the lighting was really bad

And that's how some days go. The best thing you can do is remember the lighting situation, subject position, camera settings. Then see if you can recreate the situation with a static object. Test out a few ideas to see if you can be more prepared for next time. It's all a learning experience. Especially the less than perfect shots.

Very cute.

i know about the noise.. i was so frustrated because it was quite a distance and the lighting was really bad

And that's how some days go. The best thing you can do is remember the lighting situation, subject position, camera settings. Then see if you can recreate the situation with a static object. Test out a few ideas to see if you can be more prepared for next time. It's all a learning experience. Especially the less than perfect shots.
i need to get a flash.. i keep saying this ..but it has not happened yet.. This was about 5:30 am this morning. i needed light.. and boy i kept trying.. lol..

Last edited:
As already said its very noisy but great to see and the composition is good looking straight down the barrel.

Here, I had a wee tweek and removed some of the noise. I'll remove it if you wish.

Fox-1.jpg

As already said its very noisy but great to see and the composition is good looking straight down the barrel.
thank you.. he was so much fun to watch.. jumping with the feather like a playful pup.. i appreciate your help

Here, I had a wee tweek and removed some of the noise. I'll remove it if you wish.

View attachment 195241
thank you very much.. love this photo so i love that you helped to improve it...

Thank you. I'm glad you think it's an improvement:D:D

Aye, it's always fantastic experiencing nature in action.
yes big improvement. my editing at the moment is windows 10.. they just completely ended my picassa..which i loved so i need to find a new one thats simple but essential.......

Most reactions

Back