KmH

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few days ago when I turned on my desktop computer in the morning it would not boot up far enough for me to do anything with it, other than look at the indicator lights that were on where it got to in the start up routine that it repeatedly it stopped at.

So yesterday my new compute arrived and I am now going through the pain-in-the-arse process of getting the new computer to the point the now effectively dead computer was at.

Valuable tip - Keep a copy of your system backup on an external disc drive, or 2 - like I did.

It's the first time I've ever had to use my system backup.
I've been regularly using a personal computer since 1979.

Sounds more like you want to keep an extra Mainboard of the same make and revision in the cupboard....

I have my system on two discs, one external, one internal, both Samsung SSDs of the same size. No data stored on system disks and regular images of the system disk to the data disk and an external mirror of the data disk.

But if in your case you cannot even enter the BIOS Setup you sure need another motherboard

Proves the old adage. ... Having two is having one, and having one is having none.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back