Arista.edu

I do plan on asking at $1.40/roll difference times 12 rolls starts to get to be a large number if you're a college student especially if you want to go above and beyond the recommended.

I do plan on asking at $1.40/roll difference times 12 rolls starts to get to be a large number if you're a college student especially if you want to go above and beyond the recommended.

That's perfectly understandable, i've been there (broke),... that'd definitely add up.

Talk to your instructor.

I don't understand why people taking classes look everywhere but to the person teaching the class.

I don't recommend the film mentioned only because it is not available locally.

I also recommend several films to use and several to avoid, and that students stay with the same film for a long period of time until they become familar with the film and it's quirks.

I ask here for advice as to whether or not the film is of high enough quality to do the class I ask the instructor if he would allow the film. It is always nice to have more than one point of view.

Try it. If the neg is blue, it's probably fomapan.

Only the 120 has a blue base. The 35mm and 4x5 are clear. I've used the .edu Ultra in 35mm 100 and 400, 120 in 100 and 4x5 in 100. It's my prefered film in 4x5.

Only the 120 has a blue base. The 35mm and 4x5 are clear. I've used the .edu Ultra in 35mm 100 and 400, 120 in 100 and 4x5 in 100. It's my prefered film in 4x5.

Interesting. All the Foma I've used has a good blue tinge to it, sort of like PX.

My class uses Arista Film/Paper/Chemistry because they stock it in the colleges bookstore, I have developed some at home using Foma times in D-76 with no problems.

It shouldn't matter what film you use in class.. I've used Arista, Ilford and Kodak with no problems.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back