Arizona, beware!

quickshot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tomorrow I will finally be getting away from this MN snowy junk and finding some nice weather in Arizona. I'm really excited to be photographing something other then snow. Now, i've never been to AZ but have one week to look around and have some fun. Does anyone have suggestions of parts of Arizona that are nice? I will be filtering in and out of Peoria, Tempe and Phoenix most of the time.:D

Tomorrow I will finally be getting away from this MN snowy junk and finding some nice weather in Arizona. I'm really excited to be photographing something other then snow. Now, i've never been to AZ but have one week to look around and have some fun. Does anyone have suggestions of parts of Arizona that are nice? I will be filtering in and out of Peoria, Tempe and Phoenix most of the time.:D

Sending you a PM! I live in the northern part of Phoenix.

Oh, you must come down to my coffee shop for a cup of good joe! I'm not that far from Tempe, about 5 miles or so. I'll PM you the address.

As for places to go shooting, go to Sedona, it's incredibly beautiful and only a couple of hours North of Phoenix.

Hey thanks for the suggestions : ) I'm definitely loving the weather around here. And the terrain is a lot different then i'm used to, so it's a nice change of pace. It's sunny and hot but yet i'm inside, on the computer. That should show how much you all mean to me *tear*

: P

Most reactions

Back