Arizona Sunsets

shoedumas

Truly Canadian Eh?
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My dad took my camera with him to Arizona, and he got these shots of a sunset. And yes, I know they should be in the Natural Light contest, but alas, I've already entered a shot. Let me know what you think, because we want to decide which one to get prints of!

6775-_IGP0796copy.jpg

6775-_IGP0797copy.jpg

6775-_IGP0799copy.jpg

So first I thought, 1. That was easy.

Then I seen number two, maybe that one instead.

Then I seen 3. Now it's hard to choose.

Flip a coin?- Yeah, if it were three-sided.

Ok. I happen to have a three-sided coin (it's a nickel).

FLiP/.

#3.

Nice job.

Hehe, thanks abraxas, I'll pass your compliments on to my dad. My personal fave is also #3. He likes #2, but I think I can convince him.

Three.
The sky has most texture in that one.
Congrats to your dad.
And you already HAVE entered a photo to the contest!?!?!? Wow! I would still need to PRODUCE one ... in case I would want to take part, but I am not sure. My photos are subscribed to "0 votes", I find that very disheartening...

easy!! just print the lot off, they are all amazing

yeah, you couldn't go wrong with any of them, print 'em all, switch it out occasionally... ;) or display all three in a series as you have done here... you could even put all three of them into one file and have it printed (collage like). I have done that as gifts for family members, they always get a big kick out of it...

Thanks for the comments everyone.
JTH - Good suggestion! I didn't think of that!

I'm also supposed to tell you all that those three shots were taken from a car window, going 65mph. :p
Good thing they turned out.

Great shots, have to agree 3's the best.

I agree with them all being great... and with printing them all... and with #3 as my fave. The only thing that bugs me a bit in #3 is the "thing" (sign/post/electrical tower?) at the horizon line in towards the left of the shot.

Cudos to your dad for such great captures from the moving vehicle!

Awesome all of them. My preference goes with #3 for a print. But after a thought, why don't you follow "lostprophet" and print all 3 of them.

Most reactions

Back