Around Greenpoint C&C

Jaszek

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
michalphoto.tk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First three for C&C and the last two CC If you want. Shot in Raw edited in Lightroom. EXIF is there.

3290407365_df2fee6492_o.jpg

3290407255_2b4752baae_o.jpg

3291224578_4d2638f86d_o.jpg

3291224430_b04fda1dd7_o.jpg

3291224658_88d3dc04c3_o.jpg

I like #3 and #5 . #1 the coat is so dark its hard to distinguish the person from the background and Im not positive but #2 looks a bit crooked but I like the feel of the hustle and bustle in that one.

5 is my favorite, but 3 gave me a good laugh.

How close were you to the squirrel? They are usually just jumping and running around everywhere.:p

3 reminded me of drug deals in movie. People looking around making sure there is no heat on them, then exchanging :lol:

I really liked #5 the squirel with the shallow depth of field also #3 gets me thinking what are the 2 men doing. I just dont like the white space on the left maybe more of the grafitti on the right would of beeb better.

I like 1), but the car in the background is distracting, and makes it look slightly snapshotty. Slightly shallower depth of field might help, too.
5) is great, the eyes are nicely in focus, but it would have been nice if you could have stopped down just enough to get the whiskers sharp. I'd recrop it, to place the squirrel off centre. I think a square crop could work nicely.

I like #3 and #5 . #1 the coat is so dark its hard to distinguish the person from the background and Im not positive but #2 looks a bit crooked but I like the feel of the hustle and bustle in that one.
ON my monitor I can distinguish the coat perfectly from the back ground. It must be your monitor

5 is my favorite, but 3 gave me a good laugh.

How close were you to the squirrel? They are usually just jumping and running around everywhere.:p

3 reminded me of drug deals in movie. People looking around making sure there is no heat on them, then exchanging :lol:
I know the secret squirrel call lol...no seriously, you have to go squirrel shooting with me one day to learn it. lol.
I like 1-3. Nice work.

I really liked #5 the squirel with the shallow depth of field also #3 gets me thinking what are the 2 men doing. I just dont like the white space on the left maybe more of the grafitti on the right would of beeb better.
I can see the detail of the wall, check your monitor settings. I liked this crop more because it shows what the other guy is lookig at, if they were on the left he would be looking off the frame.
I like 1), but the car in the background is distracting, and makes it look slightly snapshotty. Slightly shallower depth of field might help, too.
5) is great, the eyes are nicely in focus, but it would have been nice if you could have stopped down just enough to get the whiskers sharp. I'd recrop it, to place the squirrel off centre. I think a square crop could work nicely.
for ! the aperture was 2.8 so couldn't open it more.

I like #1-3 a lot. The contrast in #2 is great, and I like the small car parked in front of the big truck in the foreground, it looks really cool.

I like #5 too, it's cool how the squirrel is just hanging out between the bars in that fence or whatever.

I like #1-3 a lot. The contrast in #2 is great, and I like the small car parked in front of the big truck in the foreground, it looks really cool.

I like #5 too, it's cool how the squirrel is just hanging out between the bars in that fence or whatever.
thanks

Most reactions

Back