Around Mumbles around sunset

thereyougo!

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
Nice shots. I prefer the colour one to the B&W. I also like the reflections in the last one. Could I ask you to please number your images in a multi-image submission. Makes it so much easier for a reviewer to refer to a picture by number rather than some other non-descriptive dialogue.

I was curious about the name so I had to go and look it up. This place has some interesting history.

WesternGuy

Nice shots. I prefer the colour one to the B&W. I also like the reflections in the last one. Could I ask you to please number your images in a multi-image submission. Makes it so much easier for a reviewer to refer to a picture by number rather than some other non-descriptive dialogue.

I was curious about the name so I had to go and look it up. This place has some interesting history.

WesternGuy

Done. I do usually number them.

WesternGuy

Done. I do usually number them.
Thanks.

WesternGuy

Lovely shots mate! Nice use of the 300mm for the pano, great tones in no2 and great reflections and a nicely lit castle in the last.

Lovely shots mate! Nice use of the 300mm for the pano, great tones in no2 and great reflections and a nicely lit castle in the last.

Thanks mate - I can't remember the last time I used a tripod for panoramic - this one was handheld too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back