Around my backyard

ChopstickHero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Woke up this morning and decided to go outside into my backyard. It was such a nice day, so out came the camera to take some pics.

IMG_0675-vi.jpg

IMG_0701-vi.jpg

IMG_0715-vi.jpg

IMG_0730-vi.jpg

IMG_0722-vi.jpg

You have some nice pics of a nice backyard. :thumbup:

I'm a big fan of backyards: they're so close, and you can run inside and download immediately to see if you "got" the shot. If not, you can go back out while you still have the same light and know exactly what adjustments to make. What's not to like? :D

bburton said:
You have some nice pics of a nice backyard. :thumbup:

I'm a big fan of backyards: they're so close, and you can run inside and download immediately to see if you "got" the shot. If not, you can go back out while you still have the same light and know exactly what adjustments to make. What's not to like? :D

haha.. thanks. yeah. my computer is right beside my patio door. so i just go in and download what i captured. i saw this little gecko lizard on the backyard wall. too bad he got scared and ran off before i got a good picture of him. not to self: need to buy a telephoto zoom lens!

IMG_0679-vi.jpg

woodsac said:
Good job.
#3 is a standout for me.

That was at the side of the house. kinda strange that a house would have a red alarm bell on the outside. must be a California thing.....:p

You DO have some beautiful weather there!
I think I haven't seen a sky as blue as that (Photo 1) for months!
By the way, unlike most here, I have fallen instantly in love with that very Photo 1. I really like the crack in the wall and how it snakes downward. AND I love the colour of the sky in that one (although it is blue, but bleah! imagine a green sky :shock: - no, that would not even work for ME!!! ;))

LaFoto said:
You DO have some beautiful weather there!
I think I haven't seen a sky as blue as that (Photo 1) for months!
By the way, unlike most here, I have fallen instantly in love with that very Photo 1. I really like the crack in the wall and how it snakes downward. AND I love the colour of the sky in that one (although it is blue, but bleah! imagine a green sky :shock: - no, that would not even work for ME!!! ;))
lol... for the most part, california weather is very predictable... sunny and warm. you do get those weird days where it's all cloudy. but they usually blow over and out comes the sun again.

that crack was caused by a mild earthquake last year... lol. it actually snakes all the way down another few feet to the ground.

just as long as my house isn't falling on me, i'm ok with earthquakes! :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back