Around the Bend (Reprocessed)

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After forgetting to bring my flash disk to work with me tonight I decided to reprocess an older shot. For this I just processed the saved for web display shot (not the original file) But I am pleased with the results, I might have to reprocess the original now.

Canon FD 85mm on Canon EF ASA 200
126291_018_3-2.jpg

Original TPF post

Lovely composition and nice range of colours. The sky looks bit speckled though, maybe because the image you processed was the lower quality one like you stated.. I'd definitely go back to the orignial raw file again - I also feel this might look quite good b&w..

Lovely composition and nice range of colours. The sky looks bit speckled though, maybe because the image you processed was the lower quality one like you stated.. I'd definitely go back to the orignial raw file again - I also feel this might look quite good b&w..

I shoot film, By original file I refer to original scan, the spekeling in the sky is resulting from film grain. It's more noticable in large flat arias where no texture is to be found, but reprocessing from the original it might not sharpen the grain as drastically.

I once converted the originally posted copy two different ways to demonstrate a difference in convertion methoeds Seen here, but I do prefer it in color. I've shot a lot of BW in my early days so I do have a tendancy to compose well for BW

Most reactions

Back