~ AROUND THE BEND ~

Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
%9oe0gMXTj+k%SoMUoVPFA_thumb_b650_Fotor.jpg

~ Around The Bend ~ Our lives are filled with mystery, we push forward seldom knowing that which awaits us, just around the bend.

Mike ☘️

Nice! Looks like a nice road to ride on a dirt bike.

Kirk,
To each their own. I'm not a big fan of mechanized intrusion into what few peaceful places remain, nor to their environmental impact. JMHO.

Mike ☘️

Kirk,
To each their own. I'm not a big fan of mechanized intrusion into what few peaceful places remain, nor to their environmental impact. JMHO.

Mike ☘️

Neither am I and I'm with you on that but with the tire tracks and grooves in the dirt it looks like your average back country road to me. maybe I'm wrong but it looks well traveled.

Kirk,

Mike ☘️

Neither am I and I'm with you on that but with the tire tracks and grooves in the dirt it looks like your average back country road to me. maybe I'm wrong but it looks well traveled.

Kirk,
The road is fairly well traveled, but use of ATV's and dirt bikes would be prohibited by law on the road in the image.

Mike ☘️

Kirk,

Mike ☘️

Kirk,
The road is fairly well traveled, but use of ATV's and dirt bikes would be prohibited by law on the road in the image.

Mike ☘️

I always ride street legal, street & trail bikes on the dirt so that's what I meant by dirt bike. If it's not intended for ATV's and strictly off road dirt bikes I wouldn't ride them on it. There are plenty of dirt bike/atv playgrounds set aside for people to ride on. Heck, it looks so nice a road I might just walk it so I can takes pics along the way. ;)

Nice peaceful picture!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back