Around the city of Adelaide

Shubin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
allen3231.fotopic.net
Walking around the city on Sunday. Camera in hand. You know the story.... Let me know if any of these capture your attention. Comments, advise, and free beer appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

the first and second one catches my eye ... i love the vibrant red in it :D

The first is really cool - I like the composition and the effect you have got with the light.

All of them are nicely shot with good color, etc. The second shot really has something to the composition. The placing of the windows makes the man in the picture appear deceptive or have some other evil trait to him.

As for the first I like it, but I would have preferred a more dramatic angle on the subject. Great try and I am guessing you were trying not to get caught with this one. I really think to make the first one work the subject would need to be looking back at the camera. Just an opinion, but I definitely like your work.

The third is a great clear shot, but I see so many pictures of buildings I really need something else in it to make is really stand out.

Great Work! :D

I really like #1. There's definitely something that makes me keep looking at it. Love the hands and the *waiting patiently* stance of the people. Cool!!!

I like the second one as well, but it's a little dark towards the bottom on my screen. I didn't notice the man in the window until reading another's comment on it.

Good work overall!

The second one looks like an ad to me and since I'm not a big fan of advertising it does very little for me,..... but I love the first one! The colour, the candidness ( is that a word?) you could try to get someone to stick their thumbs in there pockets forever and it wouldn't look like that! So Natural! :D
I know very little of the technical side of photography so this is just what I find pleasing to look at! It kept my attention and I kept going back to it!
So real, but with the intensity of the colours it look surreal!

Wow.... thank you all for your comments!

noisytoy: thank you for your kind words... I want to take photos like this every day too!

bogleric: yeah, I was trying to not look like I was taking a picture on the first shot. I'm glad that you felt the second shot had something going for it, as I can't place exactly what made me post it... and I see what you mean about the third one.

lizheaemma: The best photos are of real people being real, thanks for noticing the first picture.

terri & Myoki: I appreciate you having a look and taking the time to comment.

Dew: I love so many of your photos, thank you for responding to mine like you did!

The first one is very very nice!
I like that kind of spontaneous snapshots :D

Most reactions

Back