Around the nest

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had a quick hour before I had to work my normal 11 hour Saturday.. Thought it was going to rain this morning, but actually had a little sun. The light was a little harsh by 11... comments welcome. Sorry Nancy, more cut off wings, some day I will learn to back up :)

Osprey Landing on nest 5_24 2 by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

Osprey landing on nest 5_24 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

Osprey flight 1 5_24 by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

4 OK this one I really did clip the wing, I was focused on the Eagle and missed the shot when the Osprey was really close to the Eagle.
Osprey Vs Bald Eagle 5_24 by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

Kris, the shots you have with the Tamron don't seem to have the same clarity/sharpness as the images with your other lenses ... not sure if it is just my eyesight/memory ?

Nice shots Kris

And I agree with Dennis, but i will reserve final judgement until you have had it a month or so. And even if it does fall just a little short of some other lenses out there I still think it will be a long long time before anyone else puts out another long lens that gives so much for such an amazing price. And if I wasn't saving for a new car, sold the vette last week, I'd be adding one of these to my bag.

Agree but to be fair some of the other lenses are in a different league. Like the Sigma 120-300 f/2.8. maybe not the best copy of the bunch.

I agree, at 100% there is a difference for sure. This morning I did a few tests side by side with the 120-300. I won't be able to look at them tonight.. They seem pretty good on the camera. It was the first time I had nice light and fine tune set..

Great set as always. I like the last one because, unless you've actually seen them side by side, it's impossible to know the size difference between different raptors.

Most reactions

Back