ARRRGGGHH!!! I hate living in a small city. Where can I buy lighting kits in canada

Kbarredo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I just finally got the money to buy the monolight kit I wanted. I went to the store and it turns out it wasnt the 250ws model they had it was the 150ws and the guy was mistaken. I asked if he could order the 250ws he said no. So i ran to london drugs and the same thing 150ws. London drugs said they will be getting the 250ws kit in 2 weeks. Now im mad is there anywhere in canada where I can buy a lighting kit. Alot of the websites are american and the cost of brokerage fees and other stuff is too much. Does a 100ws make that big of a difference?

Henry's.
The Camrera Store.
Visteck.
Saneal Camera.
Downtown Camera.
Broadway Camera.
Kerrisdale Cameras.
Camera Canada.

This year I ordered from The Camera Store and from Henry's, both times the items were at my door in northern NB in three days or less. Got my d700 from Henry's in 2 days and paid $2300 plus tax, free priority shipping.

Have you tried Henry's? What city, it can't be too small if you have an LD!
Thanks I checked it out and it actually costs 200$ less on their site. Now my question is how much its going to cost sending it from torono to my place in alberta. It might just even it out with buying it from the store. Well I live in grande prairie alberta. Its not small its just very young and more of an oil and farm community.

Last edited:
Henry's.
The Camrera Store.
Visteck.
Saneal Camera.
Downtown Camera.
Broadway Camera.
Kerrisdale Cameras.
Camera Canada.

This year I ordered from The Camera Store and from Henry's, both times the items were at my door in northern NB in three days or less. Got my d700 from Henry's in 2 days and paid $2300 plus tax, free priority shipping.
Yes thats a camera though. Im ordering a lighting kit thats oversized

Most reactions

Back