Art-a-Fair Laguna Beach

spacefuzz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I finished my booth for Art a Fair in Laguna Beach, Ca yesterday. Will be my first big show! What do you think?
Runs from this Wednesday to Sept 2nd.

7441161658_8494666847_h.jpg

Nice..

The ones without frame, are they metal prints? I think some are canvas.. how about the shiny ones?

Nice..

The ones without frame, are they metal prints? I think some are canvas.. how about the shiny ones?

yup the top ones are canvas. The shiny ones are Fuji Flex paper laminated to aluminum. Very cool looking stuff.

FujiFlex is a silver halide, true photographic printing material on a polyester base. Sometimes referred to as Fuji Supergloss, the material has an extremely glossy, almost glass like surface resulting in high color saturation, fidelity and depth. Images appear three dimensional, similar in visual characteristic to Ilfochrome (Cibachrome).

Printed with a Light Jet printer at 4000 dpi (not that the original file size supported that....)

Last edited:
Awesome for you! Good luck and let us know how the experience went!

Good luck with the show!

Nice. I would only suggest showcasing your single best/largest in an area well apart from the other photos - give it almost an entire wall. Maybe run a strip of smaller photos or your "story-awards-press (whatever)" off to the side, but not too close. Your visitors will, 1) devote more time to it than the others on average, b) subconsciously attach a higher value to it (monetary and aesthetic), and, 3) as visitors browse, it won't get "lost" in the clutter.

Nice looking display. Is your main goal here to sell existing work, or to attract new clients?

Very nice setup! It all looks so neat and ready for sales. I don't see the prices, are they that small or not done yet? Also, I presume you have some more prints for those acrylic holders. I like it all. Good luck!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back