A few more from MoMA, NYC.

Art Appreciation

ArtAppreciation223.jpg

Blue is nice but so is yellow...

YellowBlue209.jpg

Understanding Pollock

UnderstandingPollock231.jpg

Leica MP, Voigtlander 35/1.7 Ultron, Fuji NPZ 800

I like much the first photo. The silhouette of that person, between so many faces, pleases much to me. All against one.
Greetings.

Me gusta mucho la primera foto. La silueta de esa persona, entre tantas caras, me agrada mucho. Todos contra uno.
Saludos.

Greaty shots. I like noumber 1 the most compositionally but the colours in number 2 are great. I like number 3 but the woman looks like she was concious her picture ws being taken.

WOW, that first shot is amazing, IMO the composition and exposure are absolutly perfect. Was there any post processing done or was it all done in camera?

Thanks for your comments, folks.

pursuer said:
WOW, that first shot is amazing, IMO the composition and exposure are absolutly perfect. Was there any post processing done or was it all done in camera?

Whenever I scan a negative into the computer there is always some post-processing work (levels/curves/sharpening/etc.) but no further heavy manipulation here. NPZ is a fantastic existing-light no-flash color film option. Shooting with a rangefinder (no mirror) helps as well - these were shot at 1/30 with no worries re:blur. In the past, I've shot as low as 1/8 with a high degree of success.

Thanks again.

Tuna

the second one looks like the guy was photoshoped into the picture... like other people have already said the 1st one is good stuff

The first shot is amazing, there I just stick with what the others have said. But I also like #2 very much. I love these contrasting pictures which both are, #1 the faces vs. the silhouette and #2 of course blue vs. yellow. Good eye!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back