Art Appreciation

Quok1mb0

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
quok1mb0.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please do not take this photo for face value it is supposed to make you go "hmmmmmm...." It is called Art Appreciation but other people have been telling me "taking pictures of other peoples art isnt art...." well just think about the photo please LoL

artappreciation.jpg

and to see the full sized version on my DA click below...

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/40353202/

feedback comments anything appreciated here or on DA...Thanks for looking!

No, I don't think that photos taken in galleries or museums depicting the exhibited art there are no art --- many of us will remember the highly artistic photos that JonMikal used to take in the Museums of Washington DC! --- for those photos can well become pieces of art in themselves, too!

In this one you used the given light, reflection in the polished floor, the round seat in the corner and the passage to the adjacent room in the other ... nicely done.
Someone sitting on that seat admiring the pictures ... would that have occurred to you? Would that ever have been the plan for this particular photo?

I think it is very well done and a great photograph. Photographing art in an artistic way is art..Photographing art just to get a picture of the art is a different story. This is done in an artistic way and therefore it is art in my eyes.

Laphoto is going on the right track!! acually what I was going for is all day in the musuem it was like that...that bench was empty that chair in the background was empty...no one was really in the musuem and art appreciation I thought would be a good oxy-moronic title. just like you said the reflections the seat in the bottom corner and the chair in the background...

thanks to you and mommy for the comments I appreciate it! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back