Art Project

Jrmdb3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know this is the wrong section, But I wasn't getting any success back in the other section. So please don't be mean to me because this is the wrong section!:/. This drawing is based off of a photo, so I'm not really all in all the wrong setcion!:p

PS:The links are tehre, they're in white and may be hard to see so highlight the text and BAM, it'll be there:)
------------------------------------------

Just wanted to show you guys my latest art project. Some of you may remember my previous art project last year?
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/857...gfinal0kc8.jpg

Just a recap.
Well this year I'm in art again, and we had to do a self-portrait. First thought to me, "Oh damn, i hate self-portraits." Well I just finised a little bit ago, and It turned out so good IMO!
Took me a very long time, I'm very perfectionist with my art
wink.gif

Here goes:
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6181/p1010390gp7.jpg
Thoughts?
Thanks, JR

u call that art!?!?!?! I'm just kidding . . . thats confidence though, i haven't been able to call what i do anything more than "my work".

thats pretty good . . . i like the picture better though, maybe only because there is a black in it, and not the pencil drawing (i'm a sucker for a true black)

very impression attention to the light, BUT i will say that on a style side your lines could have a bit more confidence to them, its the smudging that takes it away (it very well could be the photo of the drawing thought thats doing that)

good job, keep it up. u ever work with anything besides pencil?

Why not clal anything you've done art?Who cares what peopel think. Just as long as it expresses some sort of emotion, and is done with atleast some bit of higher thinking, I would call it art.

Thanks for the comments. And yes, darker would be better. I'm not just saying this, but it really does look better in person. It's more darker in person. But Yea, the only thing I would like to change is to get areas a bit more draker to make things 'pop out' more.

And no, not really. I haven't worked with anythign besides pencil. Done some paintintgs, but not alot at all. Done some charcoal, and colored pencil drawings. But that's about it. My style I prefer is just a realistic pencil drawing:)

What do you mean by that?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back