Art Show Help

Q4kntmare

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have an upcoming art show which I have been asking guidance on here for help on choosing some of my images to submit. I can submit up to 3, and have 2 already picked out. Of the two pictures below which you choose to be a better picture? Both are pictures from Greece.

Thanks for the help!!

Attachments

• $24x18 edited.jpg
    $24x18 edited.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 85
  • $DSC_0110_IJFR.jpg
    $DSC_0110_IJFR.jpg
    443.3 KB · Views: 90
The second picture is neat, but I could picture the first one up on my wall. I would go with the first one.

What's the theme of the art show/exhibit that's accepting submissions? Do they have any guidelines or info. about past shows, a bio about the who's making the selections, etc.? Just thinking that might make a difference in what would be the best choice.

There's interesting pattern in the second one, and the first has an interesting perspective but there are distractions (top of a planter? dark semicircle?) which might be more noticeable due to the bright white surroundings. I like the pattern of the shadows too in the second one so find that one more interesting.

Last edited:
I voted for Olympic Stadium the first time it was up. I still like it better than the new shot of the gate.

Reasons I am not in favor of the gate photo;

The potted plant just beyond the gate post is distracting.
The horizon is not level.
Composition is off balance. (right heavy)

another for 2

Number 2..though the first one is s great shot also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back