Artizen HDR 2.8 Public Beta Released

artizenhdr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello Everyone SCI has just release the first public beta version (2.8) of their application called Artizen HDR.

Artizen HDR is a Windows based professional level Image Editing application that allows users to work with JPG's, digital camera RAW's and HDR images. A high level of Artizen's features are;

- 8,16,32 bit Image Editing with +100 Filter, +100 Editing Tool.
- Digital Camera RAW conversion for +150 cameras and +14 RAW files formats.
- HDR image creation
- HDR tone mapping
- Layer Support
- Multi Processor Support

Artizen HDR, uses state of the art technology to perform complex Exposure, Color Correction and Effects editing that no other application in it's price range offers and some features that are not even available in any other application in the world.

Screenshots:

Main Window

HueBalance.jpg

HDR Tone Mapping Window
CreateHDRTonemapping.jpg

Please feel free to make any comments or suggestions we are always looking to improve our application.

Creating a Creepy look!

3832523748_35aeaac716_b.jpg

My comments to your software are:

1. The slider doesn’t slide completely sometimes it will stuck when you adjust it whatever you want to adjust like brightness, contrast, etc.

2. It would be nice if you would add a “Match Color” button where you can add an image as a color reference to adjust the Pseudo HDR Tone-Mapping.
3. I also have notice that the Redo is not functioning or off. When I add a filter under Filter/Edges/Oil Painting then undo it is fine but the redo is off.

Last edited:
i'll give it a go.
thanks!

Hello Error

Thank you for your interest in Artizen HDR and we appreciate your feedback.

1. Some filters are slower than others and are dependent on how large an image is so the pause maybe simply the filter processing the image before previewing it.
2. That is something we can look into, but i'm not sure what you mean by Pseudo HDR Tone Mapping cause Artizen don't do Pseudo Tone Mapping it does true HDR Tone Mapping.
3. If you apply a filter only the Undo is available, and once you click Undo the Redo will become available cause there is nothing to Redo until you undo something. This is true of every application, such as Photoshop, Word, Excel etc etc.....

Hello Error

Thank you for your interest in Artizen HDR and we appreciate your feedback.

1. Some filters are slower than others and are dependent on how large an image is so the pause maybe simply the filter processing the image before previewing it.
2. That is something we can look into, but i'm not sure what you mean by Pseudo HDR Tone Mapping cause Artizen don't do Pseudo Tone Mapping it does true HDR Tone Mapping.
3. If you apply a filter only the Undo is available, and once you click Undo the Redo will become available cause there is nothing to Redo until you undo something. This is true of every application, such as Photoshop, Word, Excel etc etc.....

I'm talking about the Media Chance Dynamic Photo HDR that if you can do what I've said on #2 to your Artizen HDR that could be great.
For the #3 when I add a filter and need to Undo then Redo again it is not available.

Also it would be nice if you add a button on top of the bar so that it will be easy to Undo & Redo the work

3. So just to be clear these are the steps you are doing and the Redo button is not being enabled.

Steps
1. Load and Apply a Filter such Exposure, by clicking the "Apply" button.
2. The Main screen reappears and you then click the "Undo" button.
3. You then want to reapply the filter and you click the "Redo" button. The issue is here cause the "Redo" button is not enabled?

Upsss... I didn't see the Undo & Redo button located in a separate window. I'm wondering why in the Edit bar the Redo is not active as shown in the image below?

ei46k2.jpg

Good find, thank you for finding that bug. It will be fixed in the next update.

Aug 27 Beta Update

1. Fixed Color Management Issue when loading HDR and EXR files.
2. Fixed Color Management, Performance and Stability of loading and saving PFM files.
3. HDR Preview, Apply and Cancel button moved to top right.
4. HDR Preview changing the Preview size performance 200% faster.
5. HDR Preview, Added "Save Settings with File" in the Additional Options.
6. HDR Preview, Added "Load Settings..." and "Save Settings" option to settings drop down list.
7. HDR Merge options are now saved so that your last settings are always reloaded.
8. Fixed Redo menu option not being enabled when clicking undo.
9. Fixed bug when using any Brushes tool before selecting a size.
10. Optimized all brush tools for reduced memory and better performance.
11. When saving Tone Mapping Settings with files the _TM is at the end of the file now.

Most reactions

Back