Arty farty cows

Tangerini

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Haven't posted a picture in a long while (for that matter I haven't taken a picture in a long while). :blushing:

artyfartycows.jpg

Oooo, lovely shot Tangerini! All the colours of the spectrum are in that one shot. And I like the compo with the moon low in the sky, and the sunlit fields.

(Looks like you might have some dust on your sensor)

Ack!! I see the dust spot now :( I can't believe I missed that!

(thank you both for your kind comments)

I'm still trying to figure out what you mean with the title but it's a stunning shot. How much post did you do?

That picture is awesome. I think it is awesome when the sun is still up and the moon has risen enough to see it very clear in the blue sky. Great shot. Is it HDR or as shot?

I'm still trying to figure out what you mean with the title but it's a stunning shot. How much post did you do?

Just that I was going for a more artistic photo, and there are cows. ;)
As far as post process, pretty much the only thing I did was really push the contrast using levels (in photoshop).

Thank you!

ashadiow said:
That picture is awesome. I think it is awesome when the sun is still up and the moon has risen enough to see it very clear in the blue sky. Great shot. Is it HDR or as shot?

Thanks!

Lorielle99 said:

:D Cheers!

whoooooo Cows!!!

Me like :hail:

Personally I don't care for blown highlights and the banded sky, but art is subjective - to each their own, time to clone.

-Shea :mrgreen:

P.S. Ever noticed a post dies after I comment? Maybe I have a corking effect, or I'm a Debbie Downer? May your thread not suffer this curse. :hail:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back