Provo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Aruba Sidewalk HDR ;)

4203832333_5b349ecb86_b.jpg

Good no Good whats the deal

It is very nice looking photo collection.I really like it.Thanks for sharing this.Thanks to you.

Was this a single shot? One exposure?

Was this a single shot? One exposure?

3 shots -2,0,+2ev

Three shots with a D-5000 set to exposure bracketeering with a moving car and people! How did you do it that fast!

Simple if you set the camera for continuous shooting it does allow you to take all 3 shots in aeb you do get some movement but very minimal and in software hdr processing auto align and match features either in photoshop or photomatix. You should try it!

Last edited:
Photomatix takes motion out pretty easily.

Nice shot! Not overdone to make it look like a cartoon yet it's evenly exposed.

Wonderful balance.

Wow very nice HDR. I will be shooting my d5000 this week sometime and try to get some HDR shots to share! Cant wait

Wow very nice HDR. I will be shooting my d5000 this week sometime and try to get some HDR shots to share! Cant wait

Must have item a polarized filter helps enhance the blue sky and remove haze

3 shots -2,0,+2ev

Three shots with a D-5000 set to exposure bracketeering with a moving car and people! How did you do it that fast!

Simple if you set the camera for continuous shooting it does allow you to take all 3 shots in aeb you do get some movement but very minimal and in software hdr processing auto align and match features either in photoshop or photomatix. You should try it!

very cool. I guess we could also use the D-5000's exposure compensation after the shot is taken to compose the over/under exposed shots.

I'm a noob so I can't really offer and C&C, but I love it. I go to Aruba almost every summer and I know exactly where this is! Love it, brings back some fun memories. So vibrant. :)

super awesome HDR! i wish my results came out this good. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you all so far for the positive responses, I just want to say that what makes a good HDR is what you do with your own image satisfy yourself first with the end result then worry about what other&#8217;s might say, it may not appeal to everyone&#8217;s liking but what matters is what you think, remember the ultimate judge aside from god is your own conscience.. << The best advice my wife told me & I am passing that onto you.

Never be discouraged by the criticism at times here or elsewhere.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back