As I Stand Here Dying

voodoocat said:
Orie, this is what I have. That's what you need :D

isomacrelax.jpg

does that thing make everlasting gobstoppers?

md

COOL!! Will there be electricity at the Joshua Tree campsites?? Bring this puppy along and I am SO there. You can make one for me every day! :D

mdowdey said:
does that thing make everlasting gobstoppers?
How'd you know? It also washes your car after a rain and puts the toilet seat down after you're done in the bathroom. :lol:

Isn't it ironic that the name on it is "Relax"? With a machine like that in the house I'd be wound right up with caffene! :shock:

Walt said:
Isn't it ironic that the name on it is "Relax"? With a machine like that in the house I'd be wound right up with caffene! :shock:
Yes :LOL: I commented on the same thing when I was given this fabulous piece of machinery.

I drink the HELL out of caffeine. Not coffee, but tea, Coke, Jolt, whatever I need to keep from tearing someone's head off in the morning. Come to think of it, I don't think I would have graduated had it not been for the sweet, sweet vitamin C to keep me up for all-nighters.

Yes, I am anal and a perfectionist. I order the best beans and can make one hell of an espresso drink
I can vouch for this. I hate espresso, too bitter, too strong. Voodoo espresso is the shiznit though. Perfect coffee taste, not too strong, not too sweet.

If we can find enough power at Joshua Tree we can set him up somewhere and open up 'The Voodoo Bean'

Most reactions

Back