Ashes and Snow

Stuff like these makes me want to go hang myself.

Thanks for the much needed inspiration!

Amazing pictures....really well built site aswell. thanks for the link

Luminosity said:
Do what I'm doing, I'm just gonna buy one at a time, every other paycheque until I have them all. Posters, books, dvds.

Well worth collecting. Can't wait to see what he comes out with next.
Let me know how they are as soon as you get one. How many pics, etc. I may have to do that. :)

clarinetJWD said:
Let me know how they are as soon as you get one. How many pics, etc. I may have to do that. :)

Will do, Joe.

We ordered as soon as we saw his work. Sent them to Josh's parents address seeing as we're moving there this weekend. The package is there but we havent been there to open it yet ! Can't wait !

Though, this time around, we didnt buy for ourselves; we bought a book for his parents and a poster for his brother. We'll wait until we get to Australia before we buy for us.

Luminosity said:
Will do, Joe.

We ordered as soon as we saw his work. Sent them to Josh's parents address seeing as we're moving there this weekend. The package is there but we havent been there to open it yet ! Can't wait !

Though, this time around, we didnt buy for ourselves; we bought a book for his parents and a poster for his brother. We'll wait until we get to Australia before we buy for us.
Thanks. I am in love with that site. It inspired me to start my own page. Problem is I have no idea what I'm doing! :D

This thread simply must be bumbed. Gregory Colbert is... well I can't actually think of a word, but it is something better than "amazingly unbelievable gifted". His photos both inspire me, and discourage me to continue photography. Inspire because, well just take a look, to be able to make that would be wonderful. Discourage, because it is so amazing I doubt anyone could live up to that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back