e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I did a trade shoot with my H/MUA.

I haven't done boudoir in years, and the last one I did really sucked, haha. This one is better. :allteeth:

I can't post these anywhere else yet... mostly because I don't know how I want to deal with these in terms of branding and having a senior portrait line along side a women's portraiture line... so I shall just post them here for now. :1247:

Ashley Stevens1671 1.jpg

Ashley Stevens1678.jpg

Ashley Stevens1740.jpg

Ashley Stevens1764.jpg

Ashley Stevens1850.jpg

Ashley Stevens1878.jpg

Ashley Stevens1972 1.jpg

Ashley Stevens2015.jpg

Ashley Stevens2027.jpg

Ashley Stevens2091.jpg

None suck thats for sure. #16 foot cut off, nitpick. I would think she'd be extremely pleased with these.

First off, very nice image quality, but I am sure you already knew that.

Photos 1-5 and 9-10 don't do anything for me. Maybe its because of the background / setting. They are just kind of...bland....you know?

Imagine photo 1 with nothing on except a white sheet and her giving that same look...HOT!

Photos 16-18 are just okay for me.

With that being said I LOVE Photos 6-8 and 11-15 with photo 15 being my favorite.

She has an almost angel like glow to her, which you made happen of course.

In conclusion, I think you did a great job!

Stunning work

Beautiful model, nice light. My fav is #11 tho I would love to see that wee finger...Overall great shooting. A little bit to much crop for my taste but great angles in most of em. Keep up the good work.

Ps: i would continue the fairytale that starts in #11.. ;) :wink:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big thumbs up. Loving 8, 12 & 15

I can't post these anywhere else yet... mostly because I don't know how I want to deal with these in terms of branding and having a senior portrait line along side a women's portraiture line... so I shall just post them here for now. :1247:

If you don't want to mess up your senior portrait line, make a second website with a new watermark. Make like a second business. Because these are really great, and you shouldn't miss out on doing more of these shoots!!! :)

Great shots! Love the lighting too. What was your light setup on 11-15? Looks like a mix of window light too...

Thanks everyone!

If you don't want to mess up your senior portrait line, make a second website with a new watermark. Make like a second business. Because these are really great, and you shouldn't miss out on doing more of these shoots!!! :)

Yeah that's the thing... I don't really want to deal with a separate business. A separate BRAND... yes... but I don't want to have to run a whole OTHER website with a whole OTHER social media presence to go along with it. I have a hard enough time with one. I have to figure out how to separate the two visually online without actually physically separating anything.

I'm about to launch a women's line, and what it might come down to is not sharing anything blatantly boudoir online. Just things that hint to it, along with the normal women's portraiture that I do. I can talk about booking boudoir shoots without showing too much lingerie and then bring my full boudoir portfolio to the pre-shoot consult.

...I just haven't really thought through all the logistics yet.

Great shots! Love the lighting too. What was your light setup on 11-15? Looks like a mix of window light too...

It's 100% window light, actually, haha.

The window behind her with a V-flat in front of her. :1247:

Those are quite good. Numbers 10 and 14 are quite good. Gorgeous eyes.

Most reactions

Back