Ashley!

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This client was my first time doing a senior with physical handicaps. When we met for a consultation, time to get to know her, time for her to see my portfolio . . . she said I want SNOW pictures. Sadly, this was November and there was NO snow in Utah in November SHOCKING! Fortuneatly, her session was scheduled for January. True to Utah's reputation, we had a few good storms and got some beautiful snow! It was physically hard for her to manuever the snow, but she was such a trooper. She wanted to go anywhere that I thought would make a good picture!

Here they are:

3272847099_e3630c0312.jpg

2. This was another request, a window picture. This was my first time using my living room as a photo location!
3273667014_c6057e495f.jpg

3272846659_04b38c4b80.jpg

3273666690_26de8ffe67.jpg

3273666276_fd292d2b96.jpg

3272845955_5523eb71a6.jpg

3272845677_53ed3b6d26.jpg

Nice work, I'll bet she is loves them.

Great work! No. 6 is my favorite (but 2 is right up there also!), as long as the lamp pole is cloned out ~ it really jumped out at me! I love how those two pictures convey totally different feelings, especially for a young girl with a physical handicap. The other pictures are just nice portraits, but to me, those two actually have feeling and "say" something about her.

These are some of the best pictures I've seen you post yet. Yes, clone the lamp out and the last one, the color is off compared to the others, other than that, excellent job!

I like number 4 for some reason. It just really stands out to me and it actually looks like a senior picture to pass out to your friends. Number 2 in the livingroom I thought turned out nicely done as well. Good job on all of them. :thumbup:

Great job! I love the window one!~

WOW! Thanks guys :blushing:. I really, really wanted these to be just perfect for her! I think it forced me out of my comfort zone! I think I stopped and thought through each shot- I looked twice at every lighting and shadow situation. They had to be awesome for her! She was just so sweet and happy, and I didn't want the fact that she had a physical disability, to be the reason she didn't have great pictures!

That last one I really pushed the post production. I wanted it to scream SPUNK! I think that's why it's different coloring than the others.

Wonderful job on your part (and hers).
Like the window shot alot.
Craig.;)

I think you did a FANTASTIC job!

No:5 is the best according to my personal taste. Nice contrast with black and white. Also number 2 says a story to my imagination. Nice job

Most reactions

Back