Asked to shoot a small wedding... need pricing help.

Well thanks, guys. I've booked at a good price and think this will be a great wedding!

So how much did you end up charging if you dont mind me asking?

There is no such thing as a small wedding.
Couldn't agree more.

I'm interested to know the price as well. Since this will be your first stand alone wedding is this why your price is so low?

The question you should always ask yourself is "What is my time/talents and photos worth." You have to be brutally honest with yourself. Sometimes a low price = you get what you pay for. But then again perhaps your payoff won't be in terms of financial gain, rather experience and getting your first wedding under your belt (well first wedding not being a SS that is).

One of my highest paying clients ever was a wedding with 16 guests. It wasn't about how many people. They paid for the hours they needed, bought books, engagement and bridal sessions, canvas prints and all the rest.

The deal is, they will still expect the full deal. 16 guests or 600. (I've done both).

Your bid is too low.You won't earn for that..Bid atleast $1500 and tell them all your package..1500 is okay even if you have a competitors,they will choose you again...That's all my suggestion maybe it can help.

Most reactions

Back