Asking Permission?

Hey now it's just a bad joke. And not a real funny one either.

Jeez guy, I was taking up for you, although you really didn't need it. Everybody misses on a joke now and then, I once told a girlfriend the Bill and George joke just after she had broken her leg. (don't ask ;))

mike

yeah, it's happened to me before too. it's ok.

Leopardforest, are you sure you are Crazed enough to join a crew like this? If so then your new model probably is too. You should get on well. ;)

mike

is anyone hungry? what's for lunch?

You boys! naughty, naughty!

haha. Anyway. Yeah I know I have a hard time asking people I don't know if I can take their picture cause I don't want them to think I'm some kind of wierdo but if you know them just ask.
I have NO IDEA how I will find a subject when I get to the nude photography section of the New York Institute, though. Um... excuse me... can I take your picture?... um. How about naked?

On a serious note, call your local collage or university's art department and ask for their list of models that pose in the nude. You might, should you be nervous about it, find another photographer or two to split the cost and share the shoot to keep you company.

mike

post an ad on craigslist.com

I would think that if an assignment was to be nude models, (a commodity that most students may not have easy access ... in spite of however proactive enthusiastic they may be ...), that the instructor would hake them available in order to fulfill the lesson.

Gary

Most reactions

Back