Assign #13: Your Favorite Color

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This weeks assignment will be Your Favorite Color This should be one that you can be really creative with and also let's us know a bit more about you :) Remember to post new photos, and that a new assignment will be posted next monday, so try and have pics posted by then. Feel free to post as many shots as you want, and most importantly have fun :)

Thanks Corry! Many of the ideas have come from others, but thanks for the kind words anyhow :)

Before I ever post a picture, would you people like to guess what colour my photos are going to be???????? Any ideas? ;)

yellow...maybe orange. I don't know you strike me as the person that would enjoy bright colors :)

OK, as not to make this into a Guess-the-colour-thread, here is a first photo showing my favourite colour. I'm afraid it was not taken AFTER I heard about this week's challenge, but I was too challenged with the International Folklore Festival and all its photos to go out and find more of this... colour:

Waldwiese2.jpg

But I'll be keeping it in mind and shall come up with something new in the course of this week (I hope! ;))

amanda..do you guys have a deadline for these? like friday or something?

Sort of...a new assignment is posted every Monday...but since many people shoot film that doesn't give them much time to go out and shoot and have it developed and posted...so that's we decided to allow them to post the shots anytime, but new assignments will always be posted every Monday. So I guess technically the deadline would be Monday before the next assignment is posted...just gives us something to shoot for and stay on track :)

and we post it here? or send it to you...

from the reading, i assume we are posting it here

just trying to get all this straight...

Seems like I am not getting round to taking any new "green photos", so I accepted the "challenge" of composing something of some of the "green" photos I have.

green.jpg

*edit*
BUT HEY: this one is very new! And in my favourite colour all right!!!

RaupeAufBlatt.jpg

I knew it was GREEN lafoto!!!! but I missed this thread! *sob*

I love the framing you've done on your compilation! It looks awesome! And I know how much hassle you've had with your framing so that's doubly awesome!

Most reactions

Back