Assign 16: Feet or Instruments or both

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
:lol: Okay weird topic here, but in the "Ask Anything" thread in off topic I asked twice what we should do for this weeks assignment and this was the response :lol: So take feet shots, or instruments, or pics of your feet playing instruments :lol: This one should definitley spawn some creativity...and it's also 34 mins b4 Monday again :mrgreen: As always post new pics please, and a new assignment will be posted next monday :)

:lol: I can't wait to see the results of this!!! Damn...I DO have an old one that would fit in here, but this is for NEW pics! ;)

i'm such a spaz...
always using my kids.

buh!

just a quick little shot i did last night. Its my feet playing the pipe organ at school. (yes i actually play the organ too)

feet.jpg

Dang! I wanted to go and ask my friend and choirmaster to play the pipe organ for me so I could come up with a "unique" photo of feet and instrument, and one in which feet and instrument really belong together! And you come and beat me to it.... what now? And I wanted to do it in this same way: feet blurred from motion blur. Hmph. Now I must be creative again... think up something new...

well im sure you could do better, i misplaced my tripod so i had to set it on a stool and all my angles were limited, plus im sure the organs in your town are much more impressive and old and in cool churches

Most reactions

New Topics

Back