Assign. #18 Commercial Photos

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Or advetising photos. Take a shot that would be used in an ad or for a commercial purposes. This assignment will still last until next Monday (even though it's been posted very late) and a new one will be posted then. But continue to post in the thread when you have finished it :)

*Sorry this was late...I completley forgot between school and other things and hadn't gotten a chance to post it. Again very sorry! I'll try and keep it on time!!!

eromallagadnama said:
Or advetising photos. Take a shot that would be used in an ad or for a commercial purposes. This assignment will still last until next Monday (even though it's been posted very late) and a new one will be posted then. But continue to post in the thread when you have finished it :)

*Sorry this was late...I completley forgot between school and other things and hadn't gotten a chance to post it. Again very sorry! I'll try and keep it on time!!!

You have so much going on and do such a wonderful job with these assignments that nobody in their right mind could be mad for you to post whenever you want.

This ought to be a very interesting assignment...

Not sure how this works, do we need to add some text or something to make it look like an ad?

sorry for my noobness.

The rules are far from strict. You can add text if you want, but I'm sure you can do some that look 'commercial' without text. I'll post an example, tho this wasn't taken this week, so it wasn't taken for the assignment.

WEBAPPLE400.jpg

Yeh Jay :) Very sweet shot!!! That definitely qualifiies for this assignment!!! Great work :)

Thanks! it took awhile to get it right and my arm was killing me by time I was done. :greenpbl:

took these a few days ago while miniture golfing...
orlando%20130.jpg
orlando%20134.jpg

and this one at the local diner...
orlando%20185.jpg

-jenny

Is it just one per person?

artjolt_coffee.jpg

Nope, display as many as you'd like. The purpose of the assignments is to get people to get out and take pictures of things more frequently and to widen our horizons of things we take pics of.

Wow Tina! Is that your rock?! It's gorgeous. When I get engaged I want a ring just like that.

Most reactions

Back