Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This weeks assignment is "Furry Friends" (animals!) Figured this is one we can have fun with! You have until next monday, when another assignment will be posted.

If you are not familiar with the Assignment of the Week, please take a moment to read our Rules and FAQ's

Have fun!

If you have a photo that would fit this theme, but you took it before the assignment was given, you can post them in our Pets Theme Thread or in the Animals Theme Thread. THANK YOU! :)

Well, i'll be the first to post....Oscar is the one year old big orange guy and the gray kitten is name Kadyn (kay-den) who is new to our family. They enjoy chasing each other around that apartment at 2am. I bet they will be happy when we buy our first home in a couple months.

oscar2.jpg

oscar1.jpg

kadyn1.jpg

I guess I'm a little late with this, but here's my animals.

47b5cf00b3127cce953b2bde829300000016108AYuGrFi4buT

^^Here's Amos Mose Bizmark^^^

47b5cf38b3127cce950bcb7b5fde00000015108AYuGrFi4buT

^^^Here's Skyler going to round up the alpacas with the lead

47b5cf03b3127cce953b50266a2200000016108AYuGrFi4buT

Not exactly Mr. Cuddles^^ What freaks me out about this picture, is the snake's eye.

Not late, I only posted it up yesterday. But remember, the assignments are for new pictures. I give the assignment, you go out and take the pics. Not for old pics...there are threads in the main part of themes for old (or even new) pics. The threads in this subforum are specifically for pictures that were taken for the assignment. Nice shots though!

Cool DOF and lovely bokeh! You should also show this one in the General Gallery ... plus it might also go into the bokeh-thread on here.

Well, furry he is --- but he might ... erm ... get sentenced for indecent exposure and condemned to wearing a blurry bit across his private parts ... cough-cough.

Oh, yes, well he's not shy and went straight ahead when I asked him for the naughty kind of pictures.
Should I add a disclaimer maybe, so innocent kids reading the topic know when to close their eyes? :mrgreen: :p

Here are my furry friends...

Bloopy *pomeranian* Nunu *Chow mix* Snuggleupakiss *your normal house cat*

furryfriend.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back