Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This weeks assignment is "Time". This one can be interpereted a broad range of ways, so it should be interesting. It can be something showing the passing of time, displaying time, or whatever else you can think of! You have until next monday, when another assignment will be posted.

Remember, this is an assignment for NEW PHOTOS ONLY that are taken for the assignment!
If you are not familiar with the Assignment of the Week, please take a moment to read our Rules and FAQ's.

Have fun!

If you have a photo that would fit this theme, but you took it before the assignment was given, you can post them in our Exposing Time theme thread, or our Time theme thread. THANK YOU! :)

Does this count? Figured it represented the feeling of time when you are stuck in a car for hours.

roadatnight.jpg

As long as it was taken last night, for this assignment, it certainly does count! I'd like to see lots of different representations of 'time'!

I racked my mind on the time theme and here is what I came up with.

#1 "Time gone by"
This is me holding a picture of myself from 20something years ago.
time11.jpg

#2 "One second in time"
An ornament spinning while the star in the background stands still.
time21.jpg

#3 "Time eating candle"
A candle next to an angel (- unfortunately the light dominates the picture too much)
angeltime1.jpg

#4 "How long does it take to light a candle"
My wife lighting a candle, taken with multipicture mode (thus the lack of sharpness). It's the 3rd, 6th and 9th picture of the series.
time231.jpg

All of those were taken either yesterday or today, and I hope I met all the other requirements as well.

They most surely do!!!! I like the wide array of interperatations!!! You have exposure TIME with the ornament one...you are showing time with the young you and the present you...and the last two series are time progression...nice job!

here we go :D i call it - Distorted Time, because of the numbers.. they are weird..

distortedtime.jpg

PlasticSpanner said:
I've got to try a candle one!:D

Can anyone give me some pointers & tips where to start, lighting and exposure please? :thumbup:

I wish the candle hadn't been my only source of light. A tiny little other lightsource would have made that angel stand out more. That's what I have learned. Sorry that this is the only advice I can offer. :confused:

Most reactions

Back