Assign #4: Seven

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This weeks assignment is "seven" and the idea comes from thebeginning :) Since we've had two technical assignments I thought I'd switch it up. Remember you can still post your pics even after the deadline, even though a new assignment is posted.

Everyone's submissions for last week were really great, and lots of people participated, keep up the great work :) Bring on the creativity!!!

Sure Jadin :) I wouldn't see where it's a problem to do so...although shooting new ones is encourage to challenge us a bit more :)

I understand. I only ask 'cause I have one that's quite appropriate! :D

Dsc_1108.jpg

Hey, cool one!
(Let's hope it shows as a direct link once I'll have posted this reply... before this, I had to copy and paste the properties to get to it).

OK, better late than never:

Seven round holes in this brick:
IMG_3506.jpg

Seven "bells" on this lily of the valley:
IMG_3512.jpg

Seven paperback books by my favourite author (the 8th I've got is a signed by herself! hardback):
IMG_3533.jpg

The seven days of this week on my kitchen calendar:
IMG_3538.jpg

Apart from the fact that I tried to find something about the Number 7, these are quite weak, photography-wise, I fear... :( I ought to become more creative!

Edit:
And will I ever be able to understand when and why Photobucket resizes photos and when and why they don't???? I won't....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back